Transfer of Credit From Other Institutions
For Bachelor Level Certificates
Bachelor level credits earned at a regionally-accredited college or university may be transferred and applied toward a student’s degree requirements at Tiffin University for a Bachelor level certificate program. To transfer course credit, the student must have earned a grade of a ‘C’ or better and the course must be equivalent to the same course offered at Tiffin University. The student must submit course descriptions and/or syllabi for any course they would like to have considered for transfer credit. The Registrar’s Office will determine the suitability of the course for transfer credit. A maximum of one-third of the required credit hours for a Bachelor level certificate can be transfer credits.
- Addictions Counseling
- Arabic Studies
- Latin American Studies
Graduate certificates are designed for working professionals who wish to enhance their professional knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities. This practical, flexible and learner-centered curriculum is offered completely online with no residency requirement. Mid-career professionals, traditional and non-traditional students may find certificate programs particularly valuable for:
- Exploring a new professional path or career
- Staying current with industry trends, strategies, philosophies, and knowledge
- Justifying a promotion
- Continuing lifelong learning goals
- Complimenting a formal course of academic study with practical training and skills
Courses completed toward graduate certificates may be applied to Tiffin University’s graduate degrees.
All graduate-level certificates are only available in the online format, except Addictions Counseling, which is only available on the Tiffin Campus.
- Addictions Counseling: Post-Licensure - only offered seated Tiffin Campus
- Crime Analysis
- Criminal Behavior
- Healthcare Administration
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
- Leadership for Managers and Supervisors
- Small Business Management
- Sports Management