Welcome to Tiffin University! We want to make your transfer as easy as possible!
To complete your transfer to Tiffin University:
- Apply http://www.tiffin.edu/apply/transfer/
- Request official transcripts from your high school and any college(s) you have attended
- Once transcripts are received:
- They will be evaluated as soon as possible
- Then a decision will be made regarding your admission
- Potential scholarships will be awarded based on cumulative GPA
- Curriculum will be completed within your specified area of study
- Schedule a campus visit www.tiffin.edu/visit/
- Meet with our Transfer Advisor, Andrea Wise.
If you intend to participate in our dual enrollment program with Owens Community College, please complete the Undergraduate Application.
We assess all transfer students individually, but here is what we recommend to transfer to TU:
- A recommended minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA from the college you are leaving
- A recommended minimum of a 2.0 GPA of combined credits if you are transferring credits from more than one school
Transferring your credits to TU is simple. We have agreements with select community colleges that help streamline the process:
- Transfer Guides www.tiffin.edu/transfer/guides explain what credits will transfer to your Tiffin University academic record
- You can receive transcript evaluations prior to enrolling—often immediately—so you know right away what transfer credits are awarded and what courses are required to complete your degree at TU
- Transfer Scholarships www.tiffin.edu/transfer/scholarships are available to qualified students
We are here to help you. Contact us!
800.968.6446, ext. 3592