We welcome any high school, after school program, and college access group to experience life as a Dragon!
Large groups have the opportunity to participate in the following activities while on campus:
- "Becoming a Dragon" (TU Informational Session) - approximately 1/2 hour
- Informational Session from a department of their choice (i.e. Financial Aid, Women in Leadership, Institutional Diversity, College Search 101 (General College Search Informational Session), etc.) - approximately 1/2 hour
- Campus Tour - approximately 1 hour
- Lunch (available August 24th, 2015 - April 29th, 2016)
Please keep the following tips in mind when planning your large group visit:
- Please be sure to arrive on time for your visit; if you are running late, please contact our Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 419-448-3423 and we can plan accordingly.
- Please specify on the registration form if your group needs to depart campus at a certain time. This will allow us to plan your group visit within that time frame.
- Please encourage your students to browse our website before your scheduled visit so they are aware of our various academic, athletic, and campus life programs!
- Please ensure that chaperones have any transportation waivers, medical forms, or emergency contact information on hand.
- Unfortunately, Tiffin University is unable to provide transportation for group visits at this time.
If you have additional questions in regards to scheduling your group visit (i.e. budgeting for lunch, dietary needs, etc.), please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions (800) 968-6446 ext. 3423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're ready to plan your group visit at TU, please start by filling out the registration form below!