Hajimemashite, Salam Alikum, Bienvenue, Selamat dating, Karibu, Huan Ying, Hosgeldiniz, Mabuhay, Shalom, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Bienvini, Ji aaian Nun, Namaste!
A Community of Learners Making the World a Better Place
Tiffin University (TU) is a beautiful, rural campus located in the Midwest region of the United States, surrounded by small suburban communities that are safe and friendly.
TU prides itself on:
- Fully accredited, nationally recognized academic programs, performing arts and a culturally diverse student population create a vibrant learning and campus life experience.
- More than 3,500 students are enrolled at TU; our international students come from more than 25 countries.
- TU offers over 50 academic majors at the undergraduate and graduate levels and an intensive language program.
- On-campus housing, dining and social venues provide TU students with comfort and convenience away from home.
Who We Are
A four-year, fully accredited private university. With over 50 degree choices, TU was ranked 10th as one of America’s best small town colleges.
- Rural campus within driving distance of larger cities, located in a safe residential area.
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18-to-1
- Class Size: 25
Standards of Excellence
- Founded in 1888 – 110-acre campus in Northwest Ohio, the “heart” of Midwestern America
- Affordable Tuition
- Small Class Sizes
- Academic and Support Services
- Faculty Dedicated to Student Success
- English Language Training
A Safe Campus
Your safety is a top priority at Tiffin University. Tiffin University security provides a safe and secure environment for all members of the Tiffin University community, including students, faculty, staff and campus visitors.
Tiffin has plenty of shopping options including grocery, clothing and novelty stores along with a wide array of other choices. Bowling Green, Ohio is 45 minutes northwest of town, and provides a thriving night life, as well as a large number of additional food and shopping alternatives.
The dining hall is located in the Gillmor Student Center located in the center of campus. Two meal plan options are available for students who reside in the residence halls. Cole Dining Hall provides five main food stations: Entree, Grill, Pizza, Fusion (International), and the Salad Bar. Plenty of dessert and drink options are also available.
Local Restaurants and Groceries
TU is within walking distance of historic downtown Tiffin, which contains boutiques, restaurants and coffee shops. Grocery stores such as Walmart, Kroger and Aldi as well as additional eatery options are within three miles of the campus.
Art in the City
- Diane Kidd Gallery
- Tiffin Art Guild and Gallery
- Tiffin Glass Museum
- Seneca County Museum
- Ritz Theater
- Phat Cakes
- TU Music Department
Professional Sports for All Seasons
- Cincinnati Bengals - Football
- Cincinnati Reds - Baseball
- Cleveland Browns - Football
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Basketball
- Cleveland Indians - Baseball
- Columbus Blue Jackets - Hockey
- Columbus Crew - Soccer
- Detroit Lions - Football
- Detroit Pistons - Basketball
- Detroit Red Wings - Hockey
- Detroit Tigers - Baseball
- Ohio Machine - Lacrosse
- Toledo Walleye - Hockey
A World of Fun
- Cedar Point Amusement Park - Sandusky
- Put-in Bay - Lake Erie
- Toledo Zoo
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Easton Town Center - Columbus
- Polaris Fashion Place - Columbus
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Cleveland
- Great Lakes Science Center - Cleveland
- Horseshoe Casino - Cleveland
- Amish Country